
So I've been very very bad for the last 2 months. Here's the quick and dirty and then the good stuff. LRM had a febrile seizure, which totally stressed me out and put me into preterm labor at 34 weeks, so Doc put me on bedrest. How does the mother of a 16 month-old do bedrest? With a wonderful husband, that's how! So for 6 weeks I waited for this baby to arrive. After all the anticipation of an early baby, our beautiful GGM was finally born on time on October 28. As we assumed from the 4D ultrasound, she looks just like LRM, but with MRM's nose. Actually, I think she's going to be my clone!
My labor was easier than with LRM. I labored for 9 hours but only had to push for 20 minutes. What a relief! I pushed for almost 3 hours with LRM and I was tired. GGM was a good girl, though. No cord around the neck (like her sister) but she was sunny side up. I'm afraid if she had been face down then she would have fallen out at home during week 34! So far she's a good girl. She LOVES to eat, especially at night. She eats about every two hours and is a champion pooper. :) She loves to cuddle and doesn't cry much. Let's hope that doesn't change.
My mom and sister Mariah just left today after spending a week with us. PSM's parents arrive later next week and we'll have them for a month. How lucky can I be to have help for so long? We have great parents!
Ok, so I guess you want to see pictures? PSM created a beautiful slideshow that can be viewed at
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=1679b2a01fded9bd2c375e&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email. Enjoy!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=1679b2a01fded9bd2c375e&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment