PSM and I left the girls with his parents for a much-needed vacation with his Stone Mountain friends. There were 12 adults in a two-bedroom condo. Thanks to Trent and Kristen for hosting! The weather was perfect - sunny and warm every day. We even made the trip over to Grand Targhee one day. The weather was so clear that we could actually see the mountains, which is rare from what I understand. Seeing all of the kids on the mountain made us excited to get our girls on skis as soon as possible.

2 comments:
glad to see you finally put some new stuff on here. I'd stopped checking! I put some new pics on mine, but this is a lot of work.
Wow! Updates at this rate are unheard of!! Was that one couple the same people we went camping w/ once? The blonde's. Can't wait to see you in a week!!
Post a Comment